EBV Summer School
EBV organizes a Summer School every year right after school is over in June. Children from our school and other schools can participate. It is offered to children from Kindergarten to Fifth grade. It lasts four weeks.
- Provide opportunities of learning
- Reinforce classroom skills
- Emphasis on fun, skill-based activities
- Create interest in subjects other than the curriculum.
- Develop confidence.
- Help new students become familiar with school staff and facilities.
* We have an excellent team of resource people to conduct these activities.
- Continuous participation of children.
- Great eagerness in participation and learning.
- Increase in the level of self- confidence.
- Skills enhancement.
- Parents’ support.